[time-nuts] Mains Frequency

Andy Talbot andy.g4jnt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 22:12:10 UTC 2021

It's still +47 seconds.    Perhaps they'll correct over the weekend.
Wind generation is high at the moment, contributing 13.64GW to the 34GW UK
total demand (it it 22:100 as I write).  Perhaps the high wind generation
level is the reason for the extended high frequency session.

Andy
www.g4jnt.com

Virus-free.
www.avg.com