[time-nuts] The amazing $5 timestamper with 6ns resolution (next, stop: 184ps)

Jeremy Elson jelson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:16:55 UTC 2021

Sorry, I forgot that time-nuts just sends text/plain and strips HTML and
attachments -- I've uploaded my sample datasets to here:

https://github.com/jelson/rulos/tree/master/src/app/timestamper/sample-data

Your project sounds interesting and along similar lines to mine. I'm
excited about the STM32 because it has such great hardware support. I
haven't even tried to optimize sampling rate yet, but even the unoptimized
code can easy sample once per microsecond. Honestly the limit at this point
is probably how quickly I can write data out the serial port. In the next
revision I hope to put a native USB interface on the timestamper so it can
send data at full USB rates back to the host.

Best,
-Jeremy