[time-nuts] AN/URQ13 reference AT cut crystal?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Feb 17 14:05:01 UTC 2021

Hi

If it was made before 1981 it pretty much certainly is *not* an SC. That’s
not to say it is an AT. A lot of crystal cuts got used in OCXO’s over the
years.

My guess, it broke, somebody took it apart and threw away the defective
crystal. It was replaced with a random unit from the junk box and the ovens
were (effectively) turned off.

Bob