[time-nuts] AN/URQ13 reference AT cut crystal?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:38:10 UTC 2021

Bob
I thought SC's were around a long time. (Not that I doubt you on that) This
thing should be the 1970s vintage from the one bit I have found on it.
Magnus always appreciate your comments. As I heat it up from room
temperature what exactly would I look for? Sort of the
temperature/frequency behaviors I see in various charts?
When cold the units sit 4Hz high. and when warm its currently .119 Hz high.
It used to go below by .6 Hz. Not sure what has changed.
Regards
Paul.