[time-nuts] Ebay Huawei Ublox M8T Modules Warning

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 21 01:19:37 UTC 2021

Not the previous links as but this/these ones

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Neo-6M-NE0-7M-GPS-Mini-Satellite-Positioning-Module-51-SCM-MCU-For-Arduino/142760332765?hash=item213d2dcddd:g:U6oAAOSwXeJawafs

User on EEVBLOG mentions , true or not I don't know, but they did not have any luck.

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/lars-diy-gpsdo-with-arduino-and-1ns-resolution-tic/new/?topicseen#new

Starting at reply/post 890

-=Bryan=-