[time-nuts] PRS10 not locking to 1PPS

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:11:21 UTC 2021

Erik,

When I was working at my last (pre-retirement) job, I encountered an old
PRS-10
gathering dust.  It worked well free-running, but when I tried to lock it
to 1PPS,
it would do nothing for a while, then would begin deviating further and
further
from a correct lock.  Over a period of a few hours it would basically run
amok.

Dana