[time-nuts] Model numbers of RS232 to GPIB controllers

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 04:04:46 UTC 2021

Nigel
As I mentioned at the cost I see on ebay it doesn't make sense to screw
around.
However the ole iotech 488 is working perfectly fine and am using it right
now to take readings from a HP 436 power meter. I figured that was the
easiest way to get started with python and so far that is true. I picked
these up at $ sub 20 and maybe $5. Flea market specials.
But they work with everything. No funny business.
Anyhow its fun after I figure out a bit more on python it will be time to
use the 5370 counter and gather real data and then process it.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL