[time-nuts] CSAC State of Play

Jordan Dean Jordan.Dean at signal-analysis.com
Tue Jan 12 16:54:13 UTC 2021

We had one with <<100hours on it, working when stored (in temperature controlled office), failed vacuum when powered up 6 months later.

It was replaced without hassle  (well, no hassle to us, not sure if Jackson had to fight with the manufacturer).

I have heard from sources inside and outside the company that the issue has been fixed, so the newer ones should be good to go for most applications.  (they still have a somewhat restricted temperature range).

-Jordan