[time-nuts] Some "defective" LPRO-101 one ebay

Matthias Welwarsky time-nuts at welwarsky.de
Tue Jan 12 17:24:55 UTC 2021

Hi,

in case anyone is looking for buying another Rb standard, the seller
"techworldnetworks" on ebay has listed three LPRO-101 "for parts", because
they "appears to have been opened(No bottom screws) and may not currently work
properly". Well...

I'm not interested due to cost of international shipping (and I already have 3
of them), but as many of you are in the USA, might be an interesting deal.
Seller might accept a lower offer than the price quoted.

I'm not affiliated with the seller nor have I bought from them before.

BR,
Matthias