[time-nuts] small multi-timezone display

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:09:21 UTC 2021

I saw this multi-zone clock mentioned today :

https://www.electronics-lab.com/arduino-nano-33-iot-based-ntp-world-clock/

It's not a ready-to-go product nor is it as simple as 4 COTS clocks. It's
possibly also harder to put together than Didier's suggestion, which could
run on a raspberyy pi with an LCD screen. However the design is presented
as something to copy so it's at least not such an open-ended project as
making it yourself from arduinos.

I'm not sure what physical format you wanted. I read it as a row of clocks
rather than a square, arranged to fit on a common screen. Perhaps that's
not important. However if you're interested in something less
computer-like, have a look on aliexpress for 'supermarket shelf edge
display' - there are a number of very wide but low-height displays
available now.