[time-nuts] GPSDO won't lock: OCXO aged out?

Scott Newell newell+timenuts at n5tnl.com
Sat Jan 16 04:46:49 UTC 2021

At 07:49 PM 1/15/2021, Bob kb8tq wrote:
>then indeed, the temperature sensitivity will go
>way up. Most of the OCXO’s off these boards
>are a sub $20 sort of item on eBay. How good are they? Who

Any suggestions for a SC-cut 5V OCXO? Searching
for "Trimble 73090" or "73090 OCXO" just brings
up the ~$80 GPSDO boards. Nearly everything 5V
I'm seeing is square wave, but maybe that doesn't
matter in this box? (Or maybe the 73090 is square
wave; I'll check next time I have it open.)

--
newell  N5TNL