[time-nuts] GPSDO won't lock: OCXO aged out?

bd4kc at 126.com
Sat Jan 16 14:43:16 UTC 2021

If the gpsdo output pps signal does not drift, but the gps pps signal drifts slowly, it is bound that after a period of time, the gpsdo pps signal will have a very large beat in order to follow the gps. How to solve this problem? In tens of nanosconds, I see that the pps of the gps are always drifting.

| |
李

邮箱bd4kc at 126.com

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制

On 01/16/2021 12:46, Scott Newell wrote:
At 07:49 PM 1/15/2021, Bob kb8tq wrote:
>then indeed, the temperature sensitivity will go
>way up. Most of the OCXO’s off these boards
>are a sub $20 sort of item on eBay. How good are they? Who

Any suggestions for a SC-cut 5V OCXO? Searching
for "Trimble 73090" or "73090 OCXO" just brings
up the ~$80 GPSDO boards. Nearly everything 5V
I'm seeing is square wave, but maybe that doesn't
matter in this box? (Or maybe the 73090 is square
wave; I'll check next time I have it open.)

--
newell  N5TNL