[time-nuts] Leakage, tinySA

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Jan 16 18:55:49 UTC 2021

You can get custom-made decent quality cables with double shielded coax
(either RG-316D or RG-142) from China (where else?) for pretty low
prices.  I am sure the cable isn't mil-spec but I cut a piece open and
the shield coverage, which is the main thing I worry about at HF
frequencies, is pretty good.  The connector finish is sometimes a bit
rough (particularly the BNC bayonet part) but they hold up pretty well
and I haven't seen any damage from mating them.

The place I mainly work with is "RF Bat" or "SuperBat" at rfbat.com.
Ask for Amy and tell her I sent you. :-) (no commercial relationship, etc.)

John
----