[time-nuts] Leakage, tinySA

Bill Notfaded notfaded1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 10:21:16 UTC 2021

Knock offs is part of the reason I posted the main US distributer earlier.
The software is basically open source so anyone could theoretically make
one.  There's only one original manufacturer though.  R&L Electronics is
the only sanctioned US distributer I'm aware of.  Also they have the best
price in US you can find for obvious reasons.  FWIW I don't have spurs at
10MHz.

Bill in AZ