[time-nuts] Re: Symmetricom NTS-150 Network Time Server Report

Björn bg at lysator.liu.se
Sun Jul 11 08:35:14 UTC 2021

Hi Ben,

> On 10 Jul 2021, at 21:20, Ben Hall <kd5byb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Afternoon all,

[...]
> So basically, I've got a nice rack-mount enclosure to enclose my next rack-mount project...as I don't think it will ever work as an NTP server again.  :)
>
> Thanks much and 73,
> ben, kd5byb

Since it is tracking - it should be showing the right time of day. If the server had 1PPS/10MHz outputs those would also be fullt correct. The ”only” issue is that the date is off by 1024weeks.  You could try to set up a raspberry with ntpd using the NTS as a server but offset it with 1024wk. That should bring back a useful ntp-service.

/Björn