[time-nuts] Re: Thunderbolts ...

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sat Jul 17 20:01:11 UTC 2021

I still have a large box of TBolt's left over from the TAPR group buy
that we organized years ago. We held dozens in reserve in order to give
free replacements to anyone with a problem. As it turns out there have
been almost no failures so the reserve pile is still here. It's time to
let them go. About 20 people have inquired about these in the past year
but I haven't gotten around to announcing the offer yet.

If you or anyone else is interested in one of these contact me off-list.
I'm tvb at LeapSecond.com

Like the first group buy these are all original USA OEM surplus units in
mint condition, not the beat up boxes you find on eBay from overseas
sellers. They will be fully tested, with the same no-questions-asked
exchange policy.

/tvb