[time-nuts] Re: Thunderbolts ...

Wes wes at triconet.org
Tue Jul 20 23:10:22 UTC 2021

I guess I was thinking about being a man with three watches.  I have a Leo
Bodnar (dual frequency model) and a BG7TBL GPSDO, 2019 model, already.  Leo
makes (or made) two models, neither to my knowledge have ovenized oscillators.
The programming software is not friendly on my model.

The Chinese unit has an OCXO.  I had it apart once and noted what parts were
used, but I've misplaced those notes.  I have no good method(s), equipment wise,
to compare these.

Wes  N7WS