[time-nuts] 'Nuts gear - DC Area

Brent brent.evers at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 15:34:31 UTC 2021

I have the following Time-nut gear surplus to my needs:

1) 5345A Counter with 5354A 4.0Ghz plug in
1) 54502A 400Mhz digital scope (display not coming on but display was great
and probably just has a bad power cap)
2) Tbolts with antennas, and mounted in power supplies.
1) 53131A counter with the ovenized oscillator

I'm just south of Annapolis and don't want to deal with shipping
anything at this point, so on the off chance that there is a time-nut (or
wanna be ;-) )interested in this stuff, email me directly, off list.

Brent