[time-nuts] Equipment for sale (Boston)

Paul Davis ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com
Sun Jul 25 21:58:14 UTC 2021

Greeting to the list!

I've got some excess equipment I'd like to make available to any of you
who might be interested. The more detailed list is below, but its 2x
5370B, 2x Austron 1250A, 1 set 5370 riser cards, 5370 adjunct processor
(BeagleBone), and a PM6654C. If interested, please contact me off-list -
happy to send pictures or have further discussion. All of this is heavy
of course, so I would prefer not to ship and arrange a pickup. I'll meet
anyone within a reasonable distance. Thanks!

Paul

---

HP 5370B S/N 2332A00405
Operates normally, no known issues. 10811-60111 OCXO (and TCXO/RTXO).
Has handles and all feet. All knobs, buttons, switches, etc. intact. No
major scratches or other physical defects. Internal/external pictures on
request.

HP 5370B S/N 2740A02028
Operates normally, no known issues. 10811-60111 OCXO. Has handles and
all feet plus rack brackets. One knob missing center cap, HP emblem
missing from top left of front panel. Start common/separate switch
broken off but still functional (I just leave it in separate anyway).
Otherwise all knobs, buttons, switches, etc. intact. Small crack in red
bezel in front of ARM indicator. Internal/external pictures on request.

Austron 1250A 5MHz Standard #1
Operates normally, no known issues. No battery. Meter was replaced by
previous owner. Battery circuit was modified with a simple resistor to
prevent issues with charging/fail-over circuit. Easily reversed if you
want to build a new battery pack, but an AC UPS was used instead.

Austron 1250A #2
Operates normally, no known issues. No battery. Sames as unit #1,
battery circuit was modified with a simple resistor to prevent issues
with charging/fail-over circuit

HP 5370 Riser cards - Set of 3 (2x36 pin, 1x44 pin)

HP 5370 BeagleBone processor card w/ BeagleBone Black and SD Card

Philips PM6654C Time Interval Counter with Options:
PM9691 Very High Stability Time Base (Best timebase option offered
(<5x10^-10/24hrs).
PM9610 1.5gHz option
PM9696 General Purpose Instrument Bus
PM9612 Internal Fan Unit
Great shape, operates normally. All buttons, knobs, etc. perfect, only a
few cosmetic defects.