[time-nuts] Re: Lady Heather clock question

B Riches bill.riches at verizon.net
Thu Jul 29 12:20:58 UTC 2021

 Hi Arnold,
Loaded V5 on another PC.  Did not load V6 yet.  Lucent not connected.  T and U change time correctly to utc.
Connected Lucent - T and U would not change time.
With V5 John sent a link to his working Tbolt. When first opened it has the error.  T then U corrects the time.
Looks like Lucent is the problem.  Rebooted it and it made no difference.  I have another lucent in the shop I will try.
Strange. I thought that LH told Lucent to change time but now think LH does the heavy lifting from time code from Lucent since I can change tme from Johns tbolt.
I am going to contact john and see if he has heard of lucent issues.  Thanks for your ideas - what GPS are you using?