[time-nuts] Re: Lady Heather clock question

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Thu Jul 29 20:52:12 UTC 2021

Hi Bill,

I have no knowledge of the interfaces and functions.
I am with you, the problem seem to be with the device from Lucent.
I am running successful the original Trimble Tbolt I got from Tom,TvB,
(thanks again Tom!) now since long years. I am happy so far with it, a
good base as 10 MHz reference for all my measurement eqipment.
On top I do recalibrate my PRS10 with the 1PPS output from time to time.
Recently I made a new survey for the antenna position on top of my roof,
essential for good results. Easy to be done thanks to the unbeatable
tool from Mark Sims!

I wish you good results,
73
Arnold, DK2WT