[time-nuts] Re: The amazing $5 timestamper, part 3 (and: how do you calibrate an LPRO-101?)

Pluess, Tobias tpluess at ieee.org
Thu Jun 17 11:19:48 UTC 2021

Hi Jeremy

when buying LPROs from eBay, be careful! I did this twice and I bought it
from the same seller. However, one of the "LPROs" I got is actually not an
LPRO but an SLCR-101. I have not found much information about this, but it
appears to be a cheaper version of the LPRO.

As far as I know, some of the LPROs have a small hole in the case where you
can insert a really small screwdriver and adjust some internal
potentiometers, but not all LPROs have this. Mine has this little hole.
The SLCR does not have an adjustment hole. You have to open the case to
adjust things.

Best
Tobias
HB9FSX