[time-nuts] Re: The amazing $5 timestamper, part 3 (and: how do you calibrate an LPRO-101?)

Jeremy Elson jelson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 15:32:37 UTC 2021

After taking the cover off the bad LPRO I finally found the calibration pot
and realized why I hadn't seen it before: the hole in the case that allows
access to the pot was covered by a calibration sticker.

However, turning it seemed to have no effect at all on the frequency. I
wonder if the unit is just broken.

Is there anywhere I can send the thing for repair?