[time-nuts] Re: HP 5372A opt. 040 FFT

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Sun Jun 20 19:29:13 UTC 2021

Claudio,

I have a HP5372A with option 040.

I would assume it's just another EPROM on the CPU board and a DIP-switch
setting to tell it's installed.

I do not recall that I've seen an installation description of it, but it
should be fairly easy to identify which EPROM it should be.

I currently do not have a working way to read-out EPROMs. I do not
recall that anyone has provided EPROM images for any of the
5371/5372/5373 instruments.

I only very rarely used the FFT option, and today I find that other
tools provide the functionality better, such as Stable32.

Cheers,
Magnus