[time-nuts] Re: Z3801A Receiver Replacement

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 08:48:44 UTC 2021

> https://www.mediafire.com/file/7w7moa6rd7kmk9r/OncoreVP_Z3801A.zip/file

Thanks for that set of data. There used to be a wealth of datasheets for
both boards and chips, but that went away. Here is at least some of that
data, which I appreciate.

If people have more of that, it would be nice if we could collect that
and upload on a suitable place.

I also appreciate Art's postings, and would enjoy getting updates on that.

My Z3801A has a failed PSU I think, so that needs to be resurrected. I
have a few others that I would wish would get operational.

Cheers,
Magnus

Ironically, it was an Oncore VP I was struggling with that led me to time nuts in the first place....

and just to show my appreciation I've been lurking ever since:-)

One of the replies to that original conversation in July 2007 was a link from Jason to his Motorola

Oncore archive which I found very useful and have just confirmed is still active...

http://www.rabel.org/archives/Motorola_Oncore/

There's also a lot of useful information there from other companies.

Nigel GM8PZR