[time-nuts] World's most precise.... wall clock

DM dgminala at mediacombb.net
Wed Mar 3 02:41:47 UTC 2021

Here are a few online projects for GPS-controlled clocks. Most (all?) have a PIC or Arduino to run the clock and sync to GPS time.
[ http://w8bh.net/avr/clock2.pdf | http://w8bh.net/avr/clock2.pdf ]
https://www.elprocus.com/how-to-build-a-gps-clock-using-arduino/
https://learn.adafruit.com/arduino-clock
https://www.tindie.com/products/nsayer/gps-clock/
https://mitxela.com/shop/clock
https://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/47

DIY projects are easy to find with Google:
The search string I used was: gps digital clock kit OR diy OR build

There are a number of clocks with Nixie tube displays also; just add "nixie" to the Google search string.

Good luck
Dave M