[time-nuts] AN/URQ-13 question How long

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:12:14 UTC 2021

Well the old URQ-13 falls is about 54 years old. But how its been handled
over that time will never be known. Poorly is the best guess. No
expectation that it will be a super oscillator like the old Sulzers. I am
really trying to understand if its been recovered to a respectable state
as it may have been intended to be in 1967. It will never be my main
reference.
The best guidance I have is the URQ-10 that is well published.
Over the last 24 hours its really settling down. I am now fine tuning with
the digital readout control 1 part E-11 per digit.
Appreciate your thoughts.
Regards
Paul