[time-nuts] Upcoming changes to time-nuts and volts-nuts lists

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Mar 10 02:29:38 UTC 2021

The ISP that hosts the febo.com mailing lists is migrating to a new
version of the Mailman mailing list software.  The switch will happen
some time around March 11.

Day-to-day list operation won't change, and there won't be any action
required on your part.  The address for posting messages will remain the
same and the list archives will still be accessible at the same URL
(though the archives may be down for a short time as some internal
configuration changes are processed).

The ISP tells us that they have migrated over 600 lists without any
issues, but of course there may be glitches, and there will be some
"look and feel" tweaks that we won't be able to make until after the new
software is running.  Please bear with us.

After the change I'll post further information about new features and
differences from the old software.  If you have any questions or issues
you can contact us at time-nuts-owner at lists.febo.com which continues to
be the list admin email.

Thanks,
Tom and John