[time-nuts] time-nuts list migration complete

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Mar 11 19:12:21 UTC 2021

If you receive this message, that means the lists.febo.com mailing lists
have transitioned from Mailman 2 to Mailman 3.

The list server was inaccessible for several hours today while the
migration was taking place.  If you attempted to post a message today
and got an "undeliverable email" bounce, please resubmit it now.  The
list address is still time-nuts at lists.febo.com

We'll be posting further information about how the new system functions
after we are sure that they are working correctly.

Thanks,
John and Tom