[time-nuts] Re: TAPR TIC: TimeLab mode question

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Mar 14 18:51:58 UTC 2021

Hi Matthias --

I just took a look at the source and the "Debug" is meaningless...
stupid program error (missing a "break" in a case statement) caused that
to be printed when it shouldn't be.  Easy fix.

But why you're seeing the bogus chC results will take a little more
investigation.  I suspect it's something that broke when I made changes
to the print routine in the latest version.  I'll see if I can figure it
out, and if/when I do I'll push changes to the github repository.

Thanks for letting me know about the problems!

John
----