[time-nuts] Re: NIST 60KHz message

Jeffrey Pawlan pawlan at runbox.com
Sun Mar 14 14:52:17 UTC 2021

I have been using the new BPSK receiver for NIST. There are two strange
things that perhaps others can explain.
It only syncs one and only one time per day, usually around 8pm. It also
shows an interrupt count anywhere between 2 and 50 every day. I am sure
it can receive the signal more frequently than once in a day. Is that
caused by the design of the arduino software?

I also saw last night they sent a message "DST starts at 11/07 0200".
This morning it says "DST in effect" and "NDST at 11/07". Why are they
showing that date?

Regards,

Jeffrey Pawlan  WA6KBL