[time-nuts] Re: WWVB Daylight savings

Shawn comsec at xmtservices.net
Tue Mar 16 03:44:54 UTC 2021

I'm going to echo Larry's comments.  My clocks are all the older AM
type, there are 8 of them around the premises plus two Casio WWVB
watches.  All of which missed the DST change Sunday morning.  Several
picked things up Monday morning, two are still not syncing, lets see
how it goes tonight.  They all are fairly reliable on the daily updates
but seem to consistantly miss the DST changes, both directions,
resuming withing a few days to a week or so after the fact.  Just seems
strange as I didn't think there was that big a difference, even on the
AM side, during the transition to/from DST.

Shawn