[time-nuts] Re: FE-5680A Calibrator program by Bob Campbell VK4XV

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 21:48:21 UTC 2021

These are the files I downloaded several years ago, what looks to be the windows executable is inside a secondary zip file, publish.zip.
I don't recall trying to use any of this as I always calibrated 5680As using the manual method.
I've now uploaded the file to mediafire...
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hufx06bdzojcgko/5680A.zip/file

Please don't tell me the file is showing as containing a virus or whatever, I've shared loads of files via mediafire, plus rapidshare in days gone by, and have never yet had a report of dodgy files that turned out to be anything other then a false alarm.
Having said that, if the link don't work just let me know and I'll try again:-)

Nigel GM8PZR