[time-nuts] Re: Water in connectors

Ole Petter Rønningen opronningen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 16:21:43 UTC 2021

Active HM, yes - nothing in the logs that corresponds, except a .5 degC diurnal temperature change - which roughly coincides with the outdoor temp, so no help there..

This was meant as a quick-and-dirty check, so a months is not in the cards - but that second antenna/receiver is climbing on my list of priorities, in imminent danger of surpassing «doing nothing on the couch»! :)