[time-nuts] Re: Water in connectors

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 16:38:37 UTC 2021

My own belief is that almost everything can be blamed on GPS, but then much
if not
most is my own fault for using an indoor antenna only about 6 or 7 feet
above ground
level.

Except when excessive lightning activity is around, I run a
continuous setup comparing
10 MHz phase between a T'Bolt GPSDO and a Rb, showing I & Q waveforms on a
very
slow roll-mode 'scope display which shows the most recent 4 hours.  It just
sits there
and runs, and I glance at it many times per day in passing.  It gets very
messy much
of the time.

A month-long recording could net you quite a bit of couch time  :-)

Dana