[time-nuts] Re: Water in connectors

Ole Petter Rønningen opronningen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 16:52:45 UTC 2021

Oh, no qustion that it would be interesting, but I’d hate to «tie up» the gear for a month on a low cost patch antenna, when I have a much better one temorarily taken down - basically I just wanted a quick check of how much worse things are on «low end gear» - somewhat predictably that only served to uncover more questions than it answered..