[time-nuts] Re: PCTEL Timing Antenna with integrated GPS Receiver?

John Miller john at millerjs.org
Sun May 9 01:36:23 UTC 2021

I did mean this unit in particular, specifically I’m really interesting in turning up the pinout for that connector. I have at least been able to find a mating end for it. My past hour of furious googling has turned up surprisingly little about this model. I am very interested in how it performs.

John