[time-nuts] Re: PCTEL Timing Antenna with integrated GPS Receiver?

John Miller john at millerjs.org
Sun May 9 16:58:10 UTC 2021

I take everything apart, so that much is a given - I just also like to have as much original documentation as I can, especially if there are any special initialization or configuration commands. Whatever I find I will document for anyone else who gets one of these in the future. Generally speaking once power and ground are found everything else more or less falls in place.

John