[time-nuts] Re: GPS Elevation Mask Values.

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 01:02:45 UTC 2021

Hal, that looks suspiciously like the fickle finger of fate to me.

Dan, since you have good low-angle coverage I might
suggest setting the elevation cutoff as low as 10 deg or so
and taking a look at the results for a few weeks.  Then
start raising the elevation cutoff and repeating the
experiment, etc, and in time your answer should become
fairly apparent.

Dana