[time-nuts] Re: Updated TimeHat image (new gpsd!)

Rob Seaman robertlewisseaman2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:53:11 UTC 2021

Howdy,

You may also need to do a “sudo dietpi-software” and install the basic build environment, near the bottom of the long list of packages. If you need to edit config files and such you may need to install your favorite editor. I’m not sure if git is installed by default for dietpi, but you will need the compilers and such provided by the build environment before running “scons”.
Rob Seaman
University of Arizona
—