[time-nuts] Re: HP 3561a Service Manual

Norman Reitz norman_reitz at yahoo.de
Fri Nov 12 19:41:28 UTC 2021

Hi Dan,
Thank you very much for your very fast reply. First time for me to repair a measurement device. I hope my knowledge is enought. I will try to get v1 were you told me. Its good to Herr that its probably not the End of my short time with the HP3561a.
Best regards
Norman

Gesendet von Yahoo Mail auf Android

  Am Fr., Nov. 12, 2021 at 20:25 schrieb Dan Rae via time-nuts<time-nuts at lists.febo.com>:   On 11/12/2021 9:57 AM, Norman Reitz via time-nuts wrote:
> Hi,
> I hope someone here can help. I want to setup a HP 3048a phase noise measurement Set. So I bought the HP 3561a  an the interface. After testing the HP3561a I hat two error Codes: #0 7-26 and  #0 7-31. Does someone got the servicemanual for further Informations?
> Thx and Kind regards Norman

Norman, those are RAM error codes, Pages 6-59 to 6-61 in volume 1 of the
service manual refer to these.  There are other codes on the screen that
will tell you exactly which IC has died.  Artek has the manual.

I've had two with similar faults, replacing the IC indicated cured them.

Dan