[time-nuts] Re: HP 3561a Service Manual

Norman Reitz norman_reitz at yahoo.de
Fri Nov 12 22:09:36 UTC 2021

Hello Charles,
I found it. A lot of stuff to read first. Thx a lot. I think,  I am going to open  the HP3561a tomorrow. I am still hoping, maybe only a connection is a bit damaged during transportation. I got no Information about a dedicated Rom on the Screen. Maybe I hope it cant get contact to the entire Rom.
I dont want to send it back.there are not that much 3561a on the market. Without it the hp3048a is not complete. And I defnetly want to be able to measure phasenoise from -100 to -130dbc @10hz...were my fsiq7 is not be able to.
Thank you very much for your very nice welcome in this mailing list.
Best regards
Norman

Because I am New here, I dont know, If picture are allowed.i attached the booting screen

Gesendet von Yahoo Mail auf Android

  Am Fr., Nov. 12, 2021 at 21:49 schrieb Charles Steinmetz<csteinmetz at yandex.com>:   Norman wrote:

> Does someone got the servicemanual for further Informations?

Norman, you do not need to pay for the manuals.  They are posted at:

<http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=manuals>

Search for "hp 3561a" (do not type the quotation marks).

Best regards,

Charles