[time-nuts] Efratom MFS modules for sale to a good time-nut home

Wilko Bulte wkb at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 14 18:46:06 UTC 2021

hi,
I checked with Tom and he OK-ed me posting this:
As you probably have seen my ham buddy Dave & I possess some surplus modules from the Efratom MFS that we would like sell to a "time-nutty" enthousiast for a "time-nutty" price. Or "amateur price", as we ham's tend to call it here in NL. We prefer to not put it 'on the Bay' as you probably can imagine.

We have as surplus:
- MGPS GPSD module to discipline the Rb (the two Rb are 'keepers' ;-) incl bulkhead & antenna
- MBU battery backup units (Qty 2)
- MFC 2.048MHz synthesizer module
- MRM monitoring module
- MDC-RR module
The special DIN41612 connectors that go onto the rear of these modules are included.
All of it comes from a military mobile sat groundstation, housed in an air-conditioned truck mounted sheltercontainer. I tested it before dismantling the hulking 6U double rack depth unit.
Please contact me off-list at wkb at xs4all.nl in case you are interested. Equipment is located in Arnhem, the Netherlands. Pick-up is OK, as is shipping at buyer's cost.
best,
Wilko