[time-nuts] Re: FS740 Thoughts?

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:50:17 UTC 2021

Poul,

You did not really answer the basic question: "Does the 2.5 Hz
(or 5 Hz if applicable) C-field reversal cause the 2-sec bump in
the ADEV plot for  the PRS-10?".

BTW, some radio hams are involved with microwave and even
MMW communications between mobile stations, and I'd bet they
benefit quite a bit from any scheme that reduces magnetic field
sensitivity of their frequency references.  Therefore, the C-field
reversal thing cannot be *all* bad.

Dana    K8YUM

Dana