[time-nuts] Re: FS740 Thoughts?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 18 19:12:15 UTC 2021

Hi

This is one of those classic examples of what marketing writes and what
(once the beer is poured) engineering actually knows. If you dive into the
grubby details of the filtering. Been there / done that with a number of
these guys.

It’s very much *not* set up for GPS. The hanging bridge stuff PHK mentions
in a previous post is one example. The need to adapt the filter to the monitored
results is another weak area. Just how and when this or that pops up varies,
but it will pop up.

Bob