[time-nuts] Re: Finding a replacement VFD for my 58503A GPSDO

Stan swperk at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 22 13:29:25 UTC 2021

>After finding some outrageously priced VFDs on eBay ($230 plus tax), I
located a source for a Samsung INB-12MM53T from a company called PDA Parts.

>They wanted "only" $108 plus shipping, but all things considered, it's a
relative bargain.

Turns out that these folks didn't actually have any of these VFDs in stock,
nor did the only other two suppliers I was able to find.

Unless someone on the list knows of another source, I may have to bite the
bullet and buy one on eBay.

Oh well.