[time-nuts] Re: PN9000 software?

Peter Burgess g4bch at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 15:35:46 UTC 2021

We had a PN9000 at work some time back. As Rick says it came as a system. The PC ran Windows 98 and the software IIRC came on a floppy. When the PC failed we were well and truly stuck, by that time Aeroflex were no more and we had no support. We did try to get it going on another PC, but no go. The software loaded but everything was hard coded, it would only recognise the supplied GPIB card that would not fit the new PC. We gave up and got an E5050B instead. It got thrown out during a lab clear up; nobody wanted to take on the challenge of getting it working at home.Peter