[time-nuts] Re: Frequency Standard - Where Can I Get One.

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Tue Nov 23 15:03:41 UTC 2021

That reminds me;  Used to have a TWTT link via satellite watching a Caesium
at an English Gov site.  Was puzzled to watch the relative freq cycle day
and night until we learned the UKGOV site  room at nit and day different
temperature control settings.  1 UK Cs vs. our 3 Cs and ulta pure flywheel.

Lester B Veenstra  K1YCM  MØYCM  W8YCM   6Y6Y (Reformed USNSG CTM1)
lester at veenstras.com

452 Stable Ln
Keyser WV 26726 USA

GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)