[time-nuts] Re: QM10 Quartz chronometer

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 14:14:04 UTC 2021

Usually in analog quartz clocks oscillator frequency is around 32khz

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri

On Nov 26, 2021, at 9:09 AM, Peter Torry via time-nuts <time-nuts at lists.febo.com> wrote:

Hello list,

I am restoring a Seiko Quartz QM10 Marine Chronometer that is currently inoperative. Preliminary investigations would indicate that the oscillator (TO5 header) isn't functioning therefore I am seeking any information as to its nominal frequency and whether it is just a crystal or an oscillator. I can follow the cmos dividers OK but a schematic diagram would be most useful.

Any help or pointers much appreciated.

Kind regards

Peter   UK