[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A, no 2nd harmonic.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 16:24:28 UTC 2021

Jared
I took a look at the manual and if you inject 137 hz at .5 Vpp through a 10
Mohm R  thats in a sheild into A7j1 you will see .9 Vpp at TP2 and some
large signal upto 16 Vpp at Yellow out. That would say the A7 module is
good. It looks like the 2 ICs are lm741 class opamps if they happened to be
bad.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL